Why choose Victor
I always find this type of information difficult to write.
It reminds me of my appraisals back at the bank, when I might be asked: “What’s gone well over the past few months?” Or at an internal interview: “Why should you get this promotion?”
Who likes to boast about themselves? I know I don’t. But, if you are a business owner looking for financial advice, I do humbly believe, and I am told by my existing clients, that there are some key reasons you should consider me.
Here are six:
- I’m a specialist; I only advise business owners about their personal and business finances. That specialism and experience means I have a deep understanding of your financial problems, worries and concerns. I also know how to solve them
- I’m local to you and part of the community.
- Meet me once and you will soon realise I’m not a City Slicker. I’ve always got a smile on my face and my clients tell me that I have a ‘can do’ attitude, which goes a long way to solving their financial problems
- I’m connected. If you need help with a problem, I am always happy to open my black book of contacts and put you in touch with a trusted partner who will be able to help
- As a small business owner, family man and an adviser who has worked with business owners for over two decades, I understand the conflicting calls on your time. I know how hard it is to devote sufficient time to both your business and family, working with me will allow you to delegate many of your financial affairs to a specialist with a safe pair of hands
- I’ll always do what I say I’m going to do, when I say I’m going to do it; I know that shouldn’t differentiate me, but it does
Please, don’t just take my word for it either, I am proud and delighted that my existing clients have been able to say some very nice things, you can read these by clicking here.