15/10/21The complete guide for first-time buyers
Buying your first home can seem complicated. There’s a lot to think about and it’s a huge milestone. If you’re perplexed by the jargon or aren’t sure where to start, this guide will take you through the process and offer tips to help you become a homeowner.
The guide covers:
- How much deposit you need and the best ways to save
- How the Help-to-Buy Equity Loan Scheme works
- Understanding how much you can borrow through a mortgage and what a “mortgage in principle” is
- The different types of mortgages and the impact of interest rates
- Tips for improving your chances of securing a mortgage
- The homebuying process.
Download The complete guide for first-time buyers to learn more.
If you have any questions about buying your first home and securing a mortgage, please contact us.